Google

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Feng Shui - a way of thinking

Clear your clutter

I have read a very interesting book about Feng Shui called "Clear Your Clutter With Feng Shui" by Karen
Kingston.

Before I read this book, I had the feeling that Feng Shui was only about where to place your furniture.

However this book taught me to get another view of what Feng shui is all about. It is not just about moving furniture. It is much more!


What I really kept from the book is this: 


1. The items you own - do you really love them or do you really need them?
2. Make sure that you have a clutter place in each room. By doing this you keep the clutter.


I really recommend this book if you want to learn about Feng Shui! 

I don't agree with everything in the book, but I still thing it's worth reading.

Some items you want to keep and some items can make your home cosy. But don't let the items own you!


Candle
Candle harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment